Sunday, May 20, 2012

Despair

In the depth of winter, I found that there was in me an invincible summer.
~Albert Camus

I am struggling to speak my truth. I am learning to speak it to myself and to my closest companion, but to speak it to the ones who have caused the pain? How can this life be so filled with bitter bitter bitter sweet lessons? With growth that knocks me down so hard I weep and weep and wonder if I can possibly get up? I need to make room for God's Will, for the will of another than Him has been in my heart for too long. The will of demons and heartaches and trauma. I am cuddling up to these creatures who are not so scary and in fact I am feeling relief in despair, in depression. For it is here that I can be free. It is here that I can find my invincible summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment